Aerial Straps (Open Level) 8 classes (Members $200 / Non-Members $225)
Mondays 8:30pm to 10pm – 3/2 to 4/27 with no class on April 20 (Stacy & Ariel) – Purchase Now!
Note: drop-ins and the ability to select specific class dates is available for purchase.
7 sessions $182 M/$205 NM
6 sessions $162 M/$180 NM
5 sessions $140 M/$155 NM
4 sessions $116 M/$128 NM
3 sessions $90 M/$99 NM
2 sessions $62 M/$66 NM
Aerial Intro 1-Day Class – This One-Day 90 minute class is for those curious about aerial silks or interested in developing strong core and upper body with conditioning exercises on and off the silks. No experience necessary. Try it once and you’ll be hooked!
- Saturday – 2/28 – 11AM – 12:30PM – $35 (Colleen) – Purchase Now!
Introduction to Aerial – Beginner class for those curious about aerial silks or interested in developing strong core and upper body with conditioning exercises on and off the silks. No experience necessary. Try it once and you’ll be hooked!
- Sundays 3/1 to 4/26 – 12pm – 1pm – 9 sessions $135M /$150 NM (Colleen) – Purchase Now!
- Fridays 3/6 to 4/24 – 5:30pm – 6:30pm – 8 sessions $120M / $134 NM (Danny) – Purchase Now!
- Saturdays 3/7 to 4/25 – 12:30 – 1:30 – 8 sessions $120 M/ $134 NM (Colleen) – Purchase Now!
Aerial Silks: Form & Function (Mixed Level) – Learn the basics of aerial silks, go from knowing a lot of moves to being able to do them beautifully, and start learning to make up your own repertoire. Each week we will concentrate on a specific class of poses, focusing on basic troubleshooting, form and technique, variations and transitions, and adding your own personal flair. This class is for Beginners and those who are strong climbers. No experience necessary. Participants must be in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in aerial silk activities.
- Tuesdays 3/3 to 4/28 – 5:15pm – 6:45pm – 9 sessions $200M/ $225 NM (Danny) – Purchase Now!
Aerial Silks for Strong Climbers (Level 1) – This class focuses on basic climbs and fundamental aerial skills in the air. Students will learn basic poses and build confidence on the silks. Students enrolling for this class MUST have had previous experience on Aerial Silks. The minimum requirements for taking this class is the ability to:
- Foot lock from the air
- Climb at least 10 feet and descend with control
- Safely perform a sequence of 5 moves without assistance
Preferably, students should have some experience with hip key and straddle up, though they are not expected to be proficient yet.
- Sundays 3/1 – 4/26 – 1pm – 2:30pm – 9 sessions $200M /$225 NM (Colleen)- Purchase Now!
- Thursdays 3/5 to 4/30 – 5:15pm – 6:45pm – 9 sessions $200M /$225 NM (Danny) – Purchase Now!
Aerial Tissue for Strong Inverters (Level 2) – Expand your aerial repertoire by emphasizing complex sequences, dynamic moves, and new ascents. Students enrolling for this class MUST have experience on Aerial Silks. Instructor permission required.
Lastly, we have also added an option for those of you that are NOT already IMPACT! members to purchase an annual (one-year) Aerial membership for $99. This membership will allow you to:
- Receive Member Pricing for both Aerial Straps & Aerial Silks classes
- Receive 10% discount on apparel and product purchases at IMPACT!
- Enrollment Priority. You’ll be able to sign up for classes once it is scheduled first before the classes are offered to the general population!
Click here to purchase — select MEMBERSHIP from the drop-down menu and you will see “Aerial Membership”