Join us at IMPACT! Kickboxing Fitness
Saturday, June 10th
“Ninjas Against Breast Cancer”
Saturday, June 10th – 4pm – 8pm
This event is open to everyone: current members, friends, family or new customers! Come on Saturday, 10th for an afternoon of fun, fitness and friendship!
Schedule of Events – Suggested Donations $5/pp.
- 4pm – 6pm KickBoxFit & BoxFit with Erik & Mark
- 6pm – 7pm Aerial Silks with Camille, Connie & Janelle!
- 7pm – 8pm Aerial-A-Thon
In addition to the classes, we will also have a raffle drawing with great prizes, including:
- 6 Month Kickboxing Membership at Impact! KBF ($499 value)
- Go-Pro – Hero 5 Black Camera ($399.99 value)
- Private Aerial Silks or Aerial Straps Group Class with Stacy & Ariel ($350 value)
- 1-HR Private Aerial Silks (up to 3 people) with Camille ($150 value)
- Fitbit Alta ($129.95 value)
- 80 minute massage session from Well Rounded Wellness ($120 value)
- 1-Year Aerial Membership ($99 value)
- Bebop Leather Jewelry Set ($80 value)
- 1-HR Private Aerial Silks, Rope or Body Conditioning Session with Connie ($75 value)
AND much, much… more!
All (100%) funds raised at this event will go directly to AVON 39 The Walk To End Breast Cancer – supporting our friend and fellow Ninja, Colleen Chan as she participates in the San Francisco walk in July 2017.
Her inspiration comes from someone very near and dear to her who was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer but is thankfully in remission. We hope to bring more awareness of this terrible illness and bring relief to others suffering from it.
AVON 39 The Walk To End Breast Cancer, a project of the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade [20-5806345], takes place in seven U.S. cities and covers 39.3 miles in two days. The Crusade awards the funds raised to local, regional and national breast cancer organizations to accelerate breast cancer research; improve access to screening, diagnosis, and treatment; and educate people about breast cancer. The AVON 39 series is the largest fund-raising event for the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. For more information on the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, visit www.AVON39.org/ABCC.
Your donation will help the accelerate breast cancer research; improve access to screening, diagnosis, and treatment; and educate people about breast cancer.
A very BIG thank YOU to our sponsors!