“Ninjas Against Breast Cancer”
Erik, Tammy, Colleen and everyone at Impact! Kickboxing Fitness want to thank you for coming to our event! We will be sending a check to Avon 39 The Walk to End Breast Cancer for $900! Those of you that couldn’t make it but still wish to donate, you can go to Colleen’s Avon 39 fundraiser page by clicking here
THANK YOU to our instructors who donated their time and/or their services!
We want to take this time to thank Erik, Tiffany, Mark, Janelle, Connie & Camille for a great day filled with kickboxing, and aerial silks! SPECIAL thanks to Monica Tse for taking time out today to help with the raffle drawing, food, and all the little things that no one thinks about but would be sorely missed if it wasn’t there.
A very BIG thank YOU to the following folks who donated to our wonderful raffle
- Practical Magic Botanicals
- Max Muscle San Carlos
- Well Rounded Wellness
- Trader Joes
- Bebop Leather
- Monroy’s Original Hot Sauce
- Colleen Chan
- Rose Rivers
- Jennifer deSouza
- Priscilla Lim Unger
- Connie Ng
- Camille Yabut
- Ariel Tal & Stacy Young
Raffle Winners! Congratulations to those who won our raffle prizes below. Contact Tammy to receive your prizes by emailing Tammy@impactkbf.com.
- 6 Month Kickboxing Membership at Impact! KBF – Dinah Campos
- Go-Pro – Hero 5 Black Camera – Eric Diehr
- Practical Magic Botanicals Gift Basket – Christina Hall
- Private Aerial Silks or Aerial Straps Group Class with Stacy & Ariel – Eric Diehr
- 1-HR Private Aerial Silks (up to 3 people) with Camille – Laura Cornwell
- Fitbit Alta ($129.95 value) – Gazina Ali
- 80 minute massage session from Well Rounded Wellness – Tanya Yabut
- 1-Year Aerial Membership – Justine Fan
- Bebop Leather Jewelry Set – HW Shueh
- 1-HR Private Aerial Silks, Rope or Body Conditioning Session with Connie – Manjiri Patil
- Beauty Basket – Mary Stofega
- Workout Basket – Janette Shuba
- Morning Glory Gift Basket – Janette Shuba
- Hot Sauce & Taco Dinner Set – Janette Shuba
Join us at IMPACT! Kickboxing Fitness
Saturday, June 10th
“Ninjas Against Breast Cancer”
Saturday, June 10th – 4pm – 8pm
This event is open to everyone: current members, friends, family or new customers! Come on Saturday, 10th for an afternoon of fun, fitness and friendship!
Schedule of Events – Suggested Donations $5/pp.
- 4pm – 6pm KickBoxFit & BoxFit with Erik & Mark
- 6pm – 7pm Aerial Silks with Camille, Connie & Janelle!
- 7pm – 8pm Aerial-A-Thon
In addition to the classes, we will also have a raffle drawing with great prizes, including:
- 6 Month Kickboxing Membership at Impact! KBF ($499 value)
- Go-Pro – Hero 5 Black Camera ($399.99 value)
- Private Aerial Silks or Aerial Straps Group Class with Stacy & Ariel ($350 value)
- 1-HR Private Aerial Silks (up to 3 people) with Camille ($150 value)
- Fitbit Alta ($129.95 value)
- 80 minute massage session from Well Rounded Wellness ($120 value)
- 1-Year Aerial Membership ($99 value)
- Bebop Leather Jewelry Set ($80 value)
- 1-HR Private Aerial Silks, Rope or Body Conditioning Session with Connie ($75 value)
AND much, much… more!
All (100%) funds raised at this event will go directly to AVON 39 The Walk To End Breast Cancer – supporting our friend and fellow Ninja, Colleen Chan as she participates in the San Francisco walk in July 2017.
Her inspiration comes from someone very near and dear to her who was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer but is thankfully in remission. We hope to bring more awareness of this terrible illness and bring relief to others suffering from it.
AVON 39 The Walk To End Breast Cancer, a project of the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade [20-5806345], takes place in seven U.S. cities and covers 39.3 miles in two days. The Crusade awards the funds raised to local, regional and national breast cancer organizations to accelerate breast cancer research; improve access to screening, diagnosis, and treatment; and educate people about breast cancer. The AVON 39 series is the largest fund-raising event for the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. For more information on the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, visit www.AVON39.org/ABCC.
Your donation will help the accelerate breast cancer research; improve access to screening, diagnosis, and treatment; and educate people about breast cancer.
A very BIG thank YOU to our sponsors!
Below is our Kickboxing Class Schedule. Click here for a list of IMPACT’s Class Description. IMPACT! is open 30 minutes before the first class starts.
As of January 1, 2017
6:30-7:30 PM Bootcamp with TRX (Mark)
9:30-11:00 AM KickBoxFit 90 (Erik) – Assistant
Schedules are subject to change. Click here to view the daily class calendar.
***Fee-based class. Limited space available and requires sign up.